Monday, August 10, 2009

BLOG: Rant, Rave, Blog

Now that I have my first 'Rant' and 'Rave' out of the way, I thought I should probably just 'Blog' and tell you a little more about me and what I've started this blog.

Rave, Rant, Blog is something I have always talked about doing, but always told myself I was too busy with everything else I had going on in my life... My friends and colleagues will definitely tell you I am opinionated, but at the same time they will also say I am extremely passionate. I like to believe I have become opinionated because I get passionate about things :)

So what better time is there than now to finally get around to blogging about all the things I have wanted to rant and rave about... I'll 'Rant' about things when I want to get on my soapbox and I will 'Rave' about things to give credit where credit is due. The blog entries are just for when I have something to say that I hope might interest you...

I've worked in the online industry, with some amazing people, for over eight years now. I love all things to do with online, media and technology. I also love pop-culture, movies and gaming. Most recently, I worked on devising the plan and building Clearnet.co.nz which is TelstraClear's online content portal covering News, Sport, Weather, Gaming and Video. Unfortunately, due to funding issues, the site never fully developed to the intended scope, but it was an amazing project to work on and thanks to an amazing designer, it looks fantastic! I learnt a lot and thanks to the fantastic invention called the inter-web and the wonderful people who are part of my online communities, I continue to learn every day. I hope that others will also be able learn something from this blog and my experiences.

If you enjoy my posts, please feel free to leave comments and follow me on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment